Thursday, February 25, 2010

i like to MOVE IT!

I watch Mason crawl, and I can hear the song " I Like to MOVE IT" playing. Mason is a busy little boy these days. We started Kindermusik two weeks ago. This is such a cute program. When Mason hears music, he will move his little body. A friend recommended I try Kindermusik so we attended a free class....and Mason LOVED it. He just smiles and shakes his arms. He is pulling up on everything. I can't wait until my parents get here (16 DAYS!!!!!)....Mason is going to keep them busy! :) I have found so much for Mason to do around here. We are actually trying out a Gymboree class today. Then next week we are going to try out My Gym. (Yes, I think I am more excited than Mason!) My Gym looks awesome...they have a zip line for Mason. How cool is that?! Then after we finish Kindermusik Village, I am hoping to start the Sign & Sing program. I'm enjoying Mason soooo much!


Mason in his "big boy" seat at our table!

My lil stinker :)

Strong Man...(he is fascinated with Heath's pull up bar)

Saying "hi" ...I realized at Kindermusik he was looking at this little girl saying hi.
Everytime he looks in a mirror, he says "hi"


No comments: