Saturday, July 16, 2011

oh, Baby.

Time is going by fast. 
It's hard to believe I am almost 33 weeks.
(Reminder: Mason was born at 35 weeks, 5 days) 
We are getting anxious about meeting our little baby.
I just went to the doctor, everything looks good.
I will have a sonogram at my next appointment to check
on the baby's measurements since Mason was early. 
I feel good...except I have to take an extra iron pill because my
iron was low and I 
 have to take Tums which 
has increased to Zantac at night.
She better have lots of hair or I am going to punch everyone that has told me that.
Ok, I'm really not going to punch anyone...but I guess
we will see if the old wives tale is true.
Honestly, I probably feel better at almost 33 weeks
than when I first found out I was pregnant.
I started swimming lessons with Mason, and we have been 
going to the pool as much as possible...
Swimming has been great!
I have heard that swimming was great for pregnant ladies,
and I really do see the benefits and I sleep great on 
the days we swim.

Almost 27 weeks...June 4th
June 24, 2011...almost 30 weeks.
July 2, 2011...keeping up with Mason at the pool.
30 weeks, 5 days.
July 7, 2011
31 weeks, 3 days.

July 13, 2011
32 weeks 2 days.
(and cute little Mason man)

Soon there will be a little baby picture.

No comments: