Monday, November 10, 2008

6 MONTHS!!!!

Today is 6 months since MAY 10, 2008 (Our wedding day, incase you forgot!) WoOhOo..I can't believe it's already been six months. That means I've almost been living in Kansas for 6 months! I can't believe it. Sometimes I ask myself, "Are you really living in Kansas?" Yeah, I'm here. BUT besides that I am really glad to be married to Heath Aaron Taylor. I really believe God gives you the desires of your heart IF you will trust him. (Delight yourself in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4) Why do I believe that? Because I'm living it....God answered my prayers with an amazing man that I love dearly. Maybe later I'll write the detailed story, but I have to keep you coming back :)

Well my parents are coming to visit on the 12th....and I am super excited. I like when people come to visit us because we actually get to spend time with them. It's hard when we go back to visit for a weekend because we have so many people we want to see and only a few hours. We have been in 3 times, and there are still people we haven't been able to see. It's kinda sad. We do miss everyone. (So come to Kansas, ha!)

It's nice watching TV without all the political ads. I just wonder what the next four years will be like.......

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: