Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catch Up.







Well it's been a few days.

1. My parents came out to visit, and we had a really good time. We ate a lot of good food in Kansas, looked for deer (of course), spent a day at the Plaza (which is really pretty!), and did a little shopping. Mom brought her new puppy, Kenzi. Maci loved it. :)

2. Thanksgiving was good. We spent the day around the house, and Heath deep-fried a turkey (our neighbors love us, ha). Then after we ate, we put up Christmas decorations...it won't be long :) It was great getting to spend our first Thanksgiving together, but we did miss seeing our family. I missed eating my mamaw's cooking mostly. YUM. We are going back to Tennessee for Christmas, so at least we get to spend one holiday with our family. We have a lot to be thankful for this year.

3. and the most IMPORTANT....we are going to be PARENTS! Another Heath Taylor, oh no but it's a possibility!lol We found a while back, but we just couldn't decide how we would tell everyone. We wanted to tell everyone in person, but Christmas would have been hard trying to work around the different schedules. So right before Thanksgiving we decided to mail out Christmas cards with a picture of the ultrasound to our family. The mail didn't work out just as we planned, but at least everyone knows now. In our parent's we put, "Just wanted to give you all your Christmas present a little early. It's the most expensive gift we could think of." :) My mom is going to be a GRANNY( haha she is going to kill me for that) My due date is July 3. I just thought about it today, THAT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF TORNADO SEASON!!!! and I'm in KANSAS!! ha oh no. I'll be having a baby in the hospital basement. GREAT.

No comments: