Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!







I know...I know, it's been almost a year since I posted something. My excuse, a lot has happened this past year! Hopefully, I can starting posting more.
Since Last Fall....
I survived being pregnant (I really can't complain, I had a GREAT pregnancy), labor & delivery, and having a BABY around! We have moved houses, and we are getting ready to move again...Heath might be going to Springfield, MO for a year to build the Wonders of Wildlife Museum for Bass Pro. I'm still working a couple days at Target Pharmacy, and going to school. Heath is working and deer/turkey hunting. AND Heath just turned 26!


Now the most important update- Mason Brooks Taylor. He will be 5 months old on November 10. (It is so hard to believe) He just keeps getting cuter and cuter :) He is doing really great to have been a month early...he is "razzing" all the time now. He can grab toys. He can roll over. He loves to stand up. I love to hear him laugh. He has flown to TN twice, and he has been on one road trip to IL (and he has no clue). He watches Maci dog play. He looks just like Heath, BUT I think Mason is going to act like me :) ...hopefully, haha!
I will post Halloween pictures soon....Mason is going to be a dinosaur.

No comments: