Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Gym

We just attended our first class at My Gym. It was a lot of fun. Here’s what we did….Mason went down a slide. He bounced with me on a trampoline. They have indoor swings, hanging from the ceiling; this was great because he LOVES to swing. We played in a ball pit. Mason “walked” (the instructor helping moving his feet) on a balance beam. Mason rode in a rocking boat. He rode a “police car” down a ramp. He did a headstand. He played with instruments…AND SOOO MUCH MORE. Wow. There is some really neat classes for 3 months to school age, and I am enjoying as much as I can with Mason right now. It is so neat to see the excitement in his eyes. I would recommend this place to anyone with younger children. (They even do birthday parties.)  GO...HAVE FUN! :)

No comments: