Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Heath!
I am so thankful for you.
You are a wonderful husband and great dad.
I am so glad that before you were born,
God had a plan for you....
and part of that plan included me in your life.
I wish we could spend the day with you....
We miss you!

I have to add the Brad Paisley song Anything Like Me.
Every time I hear it, I just think of Heath and Mason.
The song is about a dad discussing all the things he did when he was younger,
and how the dad is going to get his payback if he's anything like him.
Then the song ends with this...
"Aw he'll be alright if hes anything like me"

The last line always makes me smile,
because I hope that Mason is like Heath.
I am very proud of my husband.
I am very thankful for Heath. 
all his hard work, his love for Mason, and
his love for me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH!
We love you!


No comments: