Here are some random
updates on Mason.
- He LOVES milk.
- He is saying more and more words.
- He loves to go to bed. He can be playing with any toy...I'll ask him if he is ready for bed...he drops the toy, finds his blanket, and off to bed he goes. No joke, we have many witnesses.
- He knows a lot of animal noises and movements....including whales spout, and he pretends to spit.
- He still gets excited about fish....when we pull up to Cabela's he says "fish" and "deer"
- He looks at books and jabbers his own story.
- He likes to be chased.
- He laughs like Woody the Woodpecker.
- He laughs when I go around big curves.
- He just started Kindermusik again.
- His answer to everything now is "Where?" (with his little arms out to his side)
- He is the funniest person I know.
- He doesn't have any patience.
- He head-butted a kid at Wallabies that was in his way. (Ha, it was one of those I want to laugh, but can't moments)
- He likes to slide.
- He is starting to cuddle more on the couch.
- He is going to be a BIG BROTHER :)