Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Little Peanut.

Our first glimpse of our second baby. I had an ultrasound done because my doctor wanted to make sure the baby was measuring with my due date. Mason was a month early so she wants to monitor baby number 2 with more ultrasounds. On February 24, I got to see the little one for the first time. The baby was bouncing around the whole time....the baby is already learning stuff from Mason because he loves to bounce. The heartbeat was 154 that day, and the baby was measuring exactly with my due date (September 6). 

Baby waving.
Side View.


I have went back to the doctor since the ultrasound (March 15). Everything is going good. Mason likes to push the buttons on the doppler to listen to the heartbeat. At my last doctor's appointment the heartbeat was in the 150's. Some little boy kept turning the doppler on and off. I felt the baby moving for the first time on Monday March 21. We were all watching House, and the baby was moving around like crazy. I guess everyone in the family likes the TV show, House. I enjoy watching my belly move knowing there is a little one inside :) 

No comments: