Wednesday, June 29, 2011

life.

I like blogs, social networks, etc. 
I like that I am able to stay in contact with friends and family.
I love seeing pictures of my friends' children growing and changing.
Sometimes blogs & Facebook depict a different image though.
"Perfection"
I am not a perfect mom. I am not a perfect wife.
I started this blog for people to see a glimpse of our life since
we live so far away.
I do not want to portray something we are not.
We are the typical family...
husband working, wife barefoot and pregnant, 
2 year old running wild without a diaper screaming "made a mess" 
and the dog is barking...
the dishes are usually in the sink (I don't like dishes).
but we are making the most of it.
we are trying to enjoy and cherish every moment.
We are trying to be the best parents.
I am trying to be the wife Heath needs.
I am learning every day.
Keep up with what we are doing...
but don't take away the idea 
we are perfect...



No comments: