Sunday, January 10, 2010

ShEw....it's REALLY COLD!!

IT'S SO COLD....I can't say that enough.....the temperature got close to -30 with wind chill plus all the snow. We survived all the running Christmas brings....it was nice to go back to see everyone. I will post pictures from Christmas soon, but I am so behind from moving. Mason is trying so hard to crawl...he is moving backwards but no forward motion yet. Mason must have song "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth" because he got them...on the bottom.



The night we came back from TN, yes the snow
is pushed in a pile but there were SOO many piles!
We got around a foot of snow....more in other places.

Mason eating cereal.



So I put Mason in his car seat w/o hooking it...
Maci had to go outside....the front door is about 10 feet away...
(all this took place within a minute)...I turned around this is what I found...

My dad bought Mason a flashlight at Wal-Mart....it shines different images on the wall....this always gets his attention when he is upset...he loves it!

When you are teething...you will chew on anything.

No comments: