Wednesday, June 16, 2010

big THANKS.

I would like to thank everyone for coming to see Mason and me while we were in Tennessee. I can't believe that our trip is already over! I would like to be able to go see everyone, but there just isn't enough time in the day...I know schedules are busy during this time of year...that is why I want to thank everyone who stopped by to spend a little time with us. It is hard to travel (two airports and a car ride) with a little one, the first day both Mason and me are already worn out...but I am just glad to get the opportunity to see family and friends. A lot of old friends got to see Mason this trip which made me really happy :) It means so much to me to know that you all thought about us and took time out to see us. SO THANKS, we enjoyed it!

No comments: