Thursday, June 24, 2010

SURPRISE...more pictures!

I know it seems like all I do is take pictures of Mason.... and yes, sometimes I think that. I just don't want to miss a moment of our little guy's life. The past year has already flown by... I know I will blink my eyes, and Mason will be graduating...I hope that Mason will cherish all the pictures (and books from the blog). We love this stage of Mason's life. Heath told me a few weeks ago to take tons of videos...because he would miss Mason at this age. (Don't worry, I think we have a video for every day too!) He is such a charmer. He makes us laugh daily. Mason is in the dancing stage...everytime he hears a beat (whether it is actual music or me in the kitchen) he will dance....I have to say he is a pretty good dancer! We were driving around on Father's Day, and Mason was just singing in his carseat. He has started to wrap around my leg while I am trying to cook or get ready...... Those are moments I never want to forget.

Father's Day Afternoon at the Park
sweet baby boy.
sneaky sneaky.



No comments: