Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day. UPDATED.

Happy Father's Day to Heath!!
I took this picture the day we got back from TN. Mason would just smile
everytime he looked at his daddy. So sweet.
Daddy's Buddy.
Climbing on daddy.
We hear a lot about the importance of mothers, and yes I would agree moms are very important. BUT we don't hear a lot about the importance of dads. Dads are just as important in the lives of their child/children. I am very thankful that Mason has a wonderful dad...one who will be there for him and will always look out for the best in Mason's life. I think Heath is a great role model for Mason...someone Mason can want to be like when he grows up. There isn't a lot of fathers who take time out of their days to get in the floor and play with the kids....or will just help take care of them. I am sooo thankful to share the oppurtunity of raising Mason with Heath. Again, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to a great dada!

Dad, You are such a GREAT dad to me.
I wouldn't be where I am today without
your love and support. I am so thankful for
everything you have done for me. I am so glad
 for Mason to have another great role model in his life.
I love you!

Mason; Father's Day was this past Sunday and I was just thinking about my dad (your papaw) who, although our relationship is currently having some difficulties, has been a great father to me throughout my life, and my papaw (your great papaw) who passed away on May 27, 2009, who was a great papaw to me and a great man to the rest of the world. I wish you could have met him, as I'm sure he would have loved you. I just wanted you to have a photo of him, your papaw and me on your blog so that you would always remember where you came from. While each has done some things in their life that I do not agree with and wish I could change, I hope I am still able to take the best from them and pass it on to you. I wish the best for you in life. I love you...your Dad. *The picture was taken circa 2007*

No comments: