I feel like he doesn't stop eating...which is a good thing since his little body is growing.
- He really, really likes chicken. I really don't know of anything he won't eat.
- His favorite toys for the moment...two McDonald's cups, blocks, cars, balls, water, cellphones, & socks. (Thank you Fisher Price for making all those really cool toys that Mason doesn't play with)
- He has started to pretend talk on the phone. He carries a old cellphone around just jabbering and laughing. (Proof that it is Monkey See, Monkey DO)
- He will pretend to clean....this is soo cute. If he has a rag or wet wipe, he will wipe the floor or table.
- He weighed 21 lbs 6 oz at his 12 month check up.
- He is 75th percentile for height.
- He started whole milk last Thursday.
- He likes books. He will actually sit (for a few moments) and look through the book. When I read to him, he just smiles.
- Walking to him is the coolest. He doesn't stop and doesn't want your help.
- He can throw a fit.
- He peed on mommy's leg Thursday night.
- He knows what "all done" is in sign language...just waiting on him to do it.
- If Heath asks him to say "dada"...he will say "mama" :) (I did not teach him to do this)
- He will dance to any beat....actual music or the washing machine or us singing.
- You can ask him if he chews gum....he will smack his lips.
- He plays with Maci Dog.
- He is very ticklish
- He has eight teeth, and He loves to have his teeth brushed.
- He will sing in his car seat.
- ....and he is still a mommy's boy :)
Saturday, June 26, 2010
What Mason is Doing Now.
Posted by The Taylors at Saturday, June 26, 2010