Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pop N Play.

I love finding things to do with Mason. I think its more that I want to get out of the house, but at the same time Mason is getting to do something fun. The Johnson County Museum has Pop N Play on some Wednesday mornings from 9am- 11am. The cost...$1 per child! Yesterday, I took Mason to Pop N Play. There was one room set up for children 9months-3...it wasn't the biggest room, but they did have a lot for the kids to play with. There was one area set up with wooden puzzles, an area with soft mats and things to climb on, a music area, an area with buckets of rice & beans for the kids to dig in, an area with building blocks, and an area with a Lego table. Mason liked to climb on the chairs that were his size. He would run around the room jabbering and waving to everyone. He likes attention. He took a three hour nap when we got home....he was wore out from all the fun! I still can't believe all the stuff to do for his age in this area.

No comments: