Friday, August 27, 2010

South Dakota Part 1

On August 17 we headed out for Sioux Falls, SD. Heath is doing a project there for the next couple of months. I decided to follow Heath up so we could spend some time with him. It didn't turn out to be the best trip. The first night, I was sick running a temperature...so I wasn't much help unpacking. I still didn't feel great the next day...then Mason didn't sleep well and was really fussy. At first, we thought he missed his crib (which I think was part of it) but then we took him to an Urgent Care to find out he had an ear infection. Mason would wake up SCREAMING...poor guy. I decided to leave so I could take Mason to his doctor and maybe just being home would help him rest better. He is doing much better.
Here are a few pictures of our trip...Oh, and we miss Heath like crazy!!

This was my view for 6 hours...(I was following Heath and Maci dog...Mason rode with me)
I took a picture of this to show Mason he has been to Iowa.
Just driving and snapping pictures.
...all the corn fields.
(this was driving around Sioux Falls, SD one evening)
Not happy about being back in the car seat.

No comments: